Light Blue Herringbone Wool Blanket
Evoking the pale dreamy blues of a spring morning in St Ives, our light blue herringbone wool blanket is as pretty as a picture and as comforting as they come. Versatile, breathable and oh-so heavenly, its woolly embrace lends a fun sense of ceremony to every occasion. From warding off cool breezes on a boat trip out to sea to providing that perfect extra layer as you hunker down by the fire, this blanket is a piece to treasure.
- 100% wool
- Made in Britain
- Designed in Cornwall
- Comes with a handpicked shell from a Cornish beach
- Available in 3 sizes - standard, large and king
- Standard - for one person to snuggle or on a single bed
- Large - big enough for two to get cosy or on a double bed
- King - great for family/couple snuggles & double, king or super king beds
The bedroom image features a king blanket on a king size bed, and our model Emma is wrapped up in a large blanket.
Made from breathable wool, so a good shake and airing outside is usually enough to keep your blanket looking and feeling new. But, if it becomes dirty we recommend hand washing or if necessary a machine wash at 30ºC on a gentle wool cycle, both using a wool friendly detergent. Press excess water out. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat, away from direct sunlight.