*Seconds* - Limited Edition - Yellow Iris Herringbone Wool Blanket
60 Day Returns | Delivery £5 or Free Over £100
Our ‘seconds’ items may suffer faults or blemishes such as:
- Irremovable dirty marks
- Weaving faults
- Stitching errors
Made from 100% wool, this super cosy blanket will add a little sunshine all year round.
* Please note - our wonderful Yellow Iris is only available while stocks last. It's a batch of our Lemon Sorbet that came through as a slightly different colour tone.
• 100% pure new wool
• Made in Britain
• 100% natural, renewable and biodegradable
• Odour resistant
• Temperature regulating
- Standard - for one person to snuggle or on a single bed
- Large - big enough for two to get cosy or on a double bed
- King - great for family/couple snuggles & double, king or super king beds
Shipping & Returns
Free UK standard delivery for orders over £100, £5.00 under.
Express delivery available.
International shipping calculated at checkout.
60 day return guarantee.
Guarantee & Aftercare
Atlantic Blankets are sustainably designed with comfort and care in mind, keeping you close to the coast, inside and out.
Try at home and if not 100% happy use our 60 day return guarantee.
Read more about the Atlantic Blankets story here.
Our natural wool blankets are best looked after with these simple steps -
Shake - give your blanket a good shake outside to remove loose fibres, dirt and dust.
Air - airing your blanket outside can help to keep it smelling fresh.
Spot clean - to remove stains, use warm water and mild detergent to spot clean as soon as possible.
Gently hand wash, or machine wash at 20ºC on a gentle wool cycle, both using a wool friendly detergent.
Rinse and spin on the lowest setting. Press excess water out, reshape whilst damp. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat, away from direct sunlight.