Saturday Sales Assistant
St Ives Store
10 - 4pm
To ensure the successful running of the St Ives store. Interacting with customers and handling any other task assigned by the Shop Manager.
- Performing beginning and end of day cleaning duties.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Answer customer calls, emails and messages across various platforms, with a desire to exceed expectations.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is kept clean, tidy and well stocked.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Processing customer orders and returns.
- You are a brand ambassador who loves our products
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to the Atlantic Blankets brand
- Great communication skills
- Well organised
We’re a small, friendly, ambitious company, based by the sea in Cornwall, on a mission to help create coastal calm and comfort.
Our founding vision was to make a blanket soft enough to comfort a newborn and this caring spirit lives on in everything we do, from the products we create, to the folk we employ.
Our blankets are designed by us, and made sustainably in the British Isles, each one carrying the essence of the Atlantic in its soft fibres.
Initially the role is 6 hours a week with a 3-month introductory period. There is also the potential of extra work, especially in the summer months, plus holiday cover throughout the year.
To apply please email email@example.com
St Ives Shop
Praeds, Ground Floor Shop,
Market Place, St Ives